Showcase Promotions at Tranquility Estates

I am a new Chef Director at a new Michigan account in Grand Blanc called Tranquility Estates. I have been sharing our promotional plate displays via Twitter. You can find me and follow along here: https://twitter.com/MCLCHEFGARY

-The stuffed portabella was completely vegetarian, the sauce was a reduction of balsamic thickened with honey, I try to do at least 2 vegetarian options/week as specials.
-The naan bread pizza was a resident inspired special, and was also vegetarian.
-The apricot glazed chicken was one residents idea she brought to me in a magazine. she did not have a recipe so I brought it to life with my own version. It was brined for 24hrs in a water/salt/honey mixture with bay leaf and black peppercorn, roasted and glazed with apricot preserves.
-The corned beef hash was one of the dishes we did for our Fathers day brunch. Made from scratch as most things we are doing here are.


Gary Lawson | Executive Chef Director | 
Tranquility Estates