Showcase Promotions at Tranquility Estates

I am a new Chef Director at a new Michigan account in Grand Blanc called Tranquility Estates. I have been sharing our promotional plate displays via Twitter. You can find me and follow along here: https://twitter.com/MCLCHEFGARY

-The stuffed portabella was completely vegetarian, the sauce was a reduction of balsamic thickened with honey, I try to do at least 2 vegetarian options/week as specials.
-The naan bread pizza was a resident inspired special, and was also vegetarian.
-The apricot glazed chicken was one residents idea she brought to me in a magazine. she did not have a recipe so I brought it to life with my own version. It was brined for 24hrs in a water/salt/honey mixture with bay leaf and black peppercorn, roasted and glazed with apricot preserves.
-The corned beef hash was one of the dishes we did for our Fathers day brunch. Made from scratch as most things we are doing here are.


Gary Lawson Executive Chef Director | 
Tranquility Estates