Opening Horizons for our junior team members at Christian Rest Homes


One of the things I love about working for MCL and Compass Group, is my ACF membership.  This year, Compass is covering the cost completely for all salaried managers!  As a member of our local chapter, I am able to expose my Client paid associates to great opportunities that broaden their horizons and create engagement.  Here is recent high school graduate Logan Gale at a chapter event, relating his role in our production team to future graduates of the Kent County Technical Center.  What a great way to create engagement for Logan, while networking with soon-to-be graduates.

...Luckily, I brought plenty of business cards to hand out afterward...
 Christina Bodanza, Director of Dining Services...Region Champion, The Hospitality Experience